Java Full Stack Developer
- Competent and results-driven Java Developer with over three years of experience in designing and maintaining custom-build solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks, as well as in all aspects of software development, including analysis, architectural design, prototyping, development, and testing of the application.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Data Structure, Algorithms, Design Patterns and Distributed Systems.
- Considerable experience in backend development using different Spring modules like Spring Core Container Module, AOP, MVC, Security, Data, and Transaction Management including SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle), and NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Experienced in Agile methodology (scrum), working with Version Control Tools (SVN and Git), and in performing automation using Selenium, Java and performing Behavioral driven testing using Cucumber.
- Skilled in building tools like Ant, Maven, and Gradle and using them with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, as well as in designing overall architecture of the web application.
- Able to maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications combined with excellent presentation and communication skills and drafting technical documentation.
Venio Systems LLC, Fairfax, Virginia, US
May 2018 - Present
- Support eDiscovery applications on the frontend and backend.
- Participate in the evaluation, integration, and testing of new Electronic Discovery and/or Computer Forensic tools and technologies.
- Research existing computer programs and analyze and approve refinements, improvements, and enhancements to ensure the most efficient methods are employed.
ExtremeTix Inc., Houston, Texas, US
May 2017 - August 2017
Software Developer in Test Automation Engineering
- Developed baked ‘Test Automation Framework' to provide an execution environment for the automation test scripts that allowed automated regression testing of ‘WebTix', a frontend/web interface for the benefit of clients.
- Extensively used Selenium WebDriver and Spring Boot combined to write automation scripts for dynamic pages of ‘WebTix' written on AngularJS Framework. Modularized web components as Java objects following Page Object Model that created Object repository for all locators which can be easily automated.
- Leveraged the benefits of both data-driven and behavior-driven approaches and built the framework that is easily maintainable and reusable, as well as integrated automated tests with Cucumber (behavior-driven testing framework) to allow Quality Assurance team write high-level use cases in plain text.
- Controlled Jenkins to build automated tests project and used Selenium Grid to run parallel tests across multiple browsers and platforms, as well as worked on automated reports generation and distribution.
- Interpreted and converted manual test cases into automation smoke and regression suites while training and supporting the QA team with automation framework and script issues.
- Collaborated with the QA team in writing concise documents to help configure the framework and add new automated tests as required, as well as worked on JIRA tool to create/track new projects.
Real Time Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Patan, CDR, Nepal
May 2014 - June 2016
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked on various aspects of application development, including requirement analysis, design, and testing.
- Coded and debugged multi-tiered Java-based applications to provide enterprise and embedded solutions using Java and Spring framework APIs like MVC, AOP, DAO, JDBC, Transaction, Validation, Annotation, JSON, XML, Maven and JUnit Test.
- Created and implemented applications using conventional design practices (SOA - Service Oriented Architecture).
- Developed database access layers using Spring Data JPA and Hibernate, REST web services for external application integration, and a Java-based SDK and driver software for making the card reader, PUA-310V-0/M2U2/Y4 to work on Linux.
- Researched on smart card technology (NFC, Mifare, and DESFire) for projects like VMS (Visitor Management System) and SCBTIMS (Smart Card Based Trekkers' Information Management System).
- Wrote core software logic for QMS (Queue Management System) in Java, developing plugin architecture and implementing RS485, TCP & HTTP channels as plugins for interfacing QMS hardware devices.
- Handled projects like VMS (Visitors Management System), QMS (Queue Management System) and SCBTIMS (Smart Card Based Trekkers' Information Management System).
- Worked with JS, JSP, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS and ReactJS to design and develop interactive user interfaces and HMI (Human Machine Interface) for real-time data monitoring and interactions.
- Built multiple mobile applications (Android and iOS) for real-time monitoring of hydrologic parameters and alert dissemination during floods and glacial lake outburst risks.
- Efficiently handled multi-platform mobile application development technologies like PhoneGap and Titanium.
- Fixed bugs and implemented features using Java and J2EE on large scale projects by reviewing codes and testing cases, analyzing change requests and enhancements, investing in alternate configurations and implementing better solutions.
- Leveraged an array of tools to optimize efficiency, including OpenERP for project management, Git for source control and versioning, sophisticated IDEs such as IntelliJ and many others.
- Managed client interactions which involved handling technical aspects of a sales pitch.
Bajra Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Kathmandu, Nepal
March 2014 - May 2014
Java Developer Intern
- Worked on Core Java programming with Multithreading Exception Handling, File Handling, IO, Generics, and Java Collections, as well as handled backend development and optimizing of Nepal Tourism website.
- Developed the entire MRP (Machine Readable Passport) Reading Module both backend and frontend by utilizing Java 1.7 and Java Swing.
Real Time Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Patan, CDR, Nepal
January 2013 - October 2013
Software Developer Intern
- Designed and developed applications using Scrum, an iterative and incremental Agile Software Development methodology, as well as carried out back-end development using PHP (CodeIgniter MVC Framework).
- Developed CMS like system majorly with PHP and MYSQL and created data entry forms in HTML set in with PHP.
- Built a file-crawler app in CodeIgniter for sorting and removing duplicates and redundant files.
Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas, US
August 2016 - December 2017
Master of Science in Computer Science
Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal
December 2009 - December 2013
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Spring Framework, Hibernate, .NET Framework 4.5
MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL. Microsoft SQL Server
Apache Tomcat, IIS
Frontend Technology and Tools
AngularJS, Angular 2+, ReactJS
HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Ajax, SemanticUI
Selenium WebDriver, Junit
Maven, Gradle, Git, Jenkins